Wisdom of the Month
The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But under the name of ‘liberalism’ they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened. – Norman Thomas, six-time Socialist presidential candidate 
Items of Interest
- Black Fathers Matter
- The Real Adam Smith - Morality and Markets
- Dear Future Professor, my letter published by the National Association of Scholars
- Three Reasons Why a $15 Minimum Wage Is a Bad Idea
- In Depth with Walter Williams- 3-hour interview on C-Span November 1, 2015
- Book Discussion on American Contempt for Liberty - C-Span June 24, 2015
- Is Capitalism Moral
- American Contempt for Liberty Recent selected collection of my weekly syndicated columns.
- Profit Recently produced Prager University five-minute video
- Walter Williams at FEE
- Suffer No Fools based on Up From The Projects: An Autobiography that aired on PBS stations winter/spring (2015)
- President Herbert Hoover and the Great Depression
- George Gilder, “Why Capitalism Works.”
- Walter E. Williams Videos Over The Years
- Downsizing the Federal Government
- Questions & Answers with Brian Lamb
- “Learning simple lessons about Liberty and Economics”
- Friedrich von Hayek “The Pretence of Knowledge” This highly readable essay explains the foolhardiness of economic planning.
- Economic Freedom
- John Stossel’s show, “The State Against Blacks”- featuring Walter E. Williams Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- 2003 Toast to Walter E. Williams Runtime: 1.5 hours
- Up From the Projects Walter E. Williams slays myths in an interview with Nick Gillespie in this Reason.tv video.
- The State Against Blacks Dr. Williams is celebrated in this WSJ Interview by Jason Riley
- How Much Can Discrimination Explain? A Young Walter E. Williams asks: How Much Can Discrimination Explain? (53 min).
- “Good Intentions.” Walter Williams, 1985 PBS documentary. Examines the failure of the war on poverty and the devastating effect of well meaning government policies.
- “State Against Blacks.” Walter Williams, 1985 PBS documentary. Another examination of well-meaning government policies.. (Parts I, II, III, IV, V and VI).
- Great Myths of the Great Depression